BY BLAKE STILWELL – WEARETHEMIGHTY.COM
Justice League came out last weekend but you don’t care because you’ve been waiting for your Real-Life Justice League enlistment to end for the last four years.
These memes are for those sick of saving the world.
1. With all the sex scandals happening, its good that we can still count on something. (via Decelerate Your Life)
2. Try putting a dominoes pizza hotkey on an AR-15 though.
3. Tonight: The story of literally every day in the military. (via Team Non-Rec)
4. Guess how I know it’s not Fort Bragg. (via US Army WTF Moments)
5. There isn’t enough Motrin in the world to fix that foundation.
6. Because what we call a “deployment” is relative.
8. Call me when woobies become fashionable wear.
9. Welcome to BX barber shop.
10. Anything with snowflake, cuck, safe place, trigger warning. (via Decelerate Your Life)
11. Congress is about to pass a new defense bill.
12. This one’s for the good cops out there.
13. Why the Coast Guard’s job is harder than you think.
Blake Stilwell is a traveler, writer, and adventurer with degrees in design, television & film, and international relations. He is a veteran US Air Force Combat Photojournalist who has worked for ABC News, NBC, and HBO. Blake is based in Hollywood, but often found elsewhere.
MORE POSTS FROM WE ARE THE MIGHTY:
We Are The Mighty (WATM) celebrates service with stories that inspire. WATM is made in Hollywood by veterans. It’s military life presented like never before. Check it out at We Are the Mighty.